- ICON System – Intelligent gas control with proven millivolt powered technology and built-in piezo igniter. A standard, off the shelf thermopile converts heat energy from the pilot flame into electrical energy to operate the gas valve and microprocessor. No need for external electricity.
- Enhanced Performance – Proprietary algorithms provide enhanced First Hour Delivery ratings and tighter temperature differentials.
- Advanced Temperature Control System – Microprocessor constantly monitors and controls burner operation to maintain consistent and accurate water temperature levels.
- Intelligent Diagnostics – An exclusive green LED light prompts the installer during start-up and provides ten different diagnostic codes to assist in troubleshooting.
- Pilot On Indication – Flashing green LED provides positive indication that pilot is on.
- Separate Immersed Thermowell – High strength advanced polymer composite thermowell provides isolation between electric temperature sensor and surrounding water. No need to drain the tank when removing gas valve.
- Factory Installed Hydro jet 2 Total Performance System – Cold water inlet sediment reducing device helps prevent sediment build up in tank and increases first hour delivery of hot water.
- Vitraglas® Lining – Bradford White tanks are lined with a exclusively engineered enamel formula that provides superior protection from the highly corrosive effects of hot water. This formula (Vitraglas®) is fused to the steel surface by firing at a temperature of over 1600ºF.
- Side Connections – 3/4″ NPT tappings that allow easy connections for space heating applications (potable water only).
- Non-CFC Foam Insulation – Covers the sides and top of tank, reducing the amount of heat loss. This results in less energy consumption, improved operation efficiencies and jacket rigidity (M-I-75 has 1-1/4″ and M-I-100T has 2″).
- Pedestal Base.
- Water Connections – Factory installed true dielectric fittings extend water heater life and eases installation.
- Hand Hole Cleanout – Allows inspection of tank interior and facilitates the removal of sediment deposits (M-I-100T models only).
- Protective Magnesium Anode Rod.
- 4″ “Snap Lock” Draft Diverter.
- T&P Relief Valve – Included.
- Brass Drain Valve – Tamper proof design.
5 Years Parts Limited Warranty